Protech Announces Four-Part eBook Series: “4 Steps to Creating Exceptional Member Experiences”
Cloud-based AMS provider details steps for “Mapping your Members’ Journey” in first eBook
Protech Associates, Inc. (Protech), the world’s first and leading provider of cloud-based association management software (AMS) powered by Microsoft Dynamics® CRM, today announced a four-part eBook series titled, “4 Steps to Creating Exceptional Member Experiences.” The first book, “Mapping your Members’ Journey,” which is available now, walks association leaders through a strategic approach to understanding the entire member lifecycle through mapping techniques.
- Map members’ journey through the entire lifecycle with the association (Download Now).
- Identify and create seamless, multi-channel experiences for members.
- Empower frontline staff with tools to deliver exceptional member products and services.
- Enable leadership with the data needed to make better decisions every day.
Brian Bruffey, CEO, Protech, said, “Positive member experiences can result in increased membership renewal rates, event attendance and referrals, and should be a top priority for every association professional. The Protech staff has pooled its collective, deep industry knowledge together with proven industry techniques to offer clear, easy-to-follow steps for any association professional to create exceptional member experiences every time.”
The series will lay out the proven best practices that association leadership can adopt to optimize the quality of the experience they deliver to their members through four steps. Associations utilizing the techniques described in this series will discover more efficient, effective and successful methods to communicate with members how, when and where the members prefer.
To download the eBook, “4 Steps to Creating Exceptional Member Experiences: Mapping your Member’s Journey”: www.protechassociates.com/protech-download-ebook.aspx.
For more information about Protech: www.protechassociates.com.
About Protech Associates, Inc.
Protech Associates, Inc. is the world’s first and leading provider of cloud-based association management software (AMS) powered by Microsoft Dynamics® CRM. Founded in 1984, Protech combines deep industry expertise and the technical knowledge of numerous on-staff Microsoft Certified Professionals to deliver a robust, easy-to-use, cloud-based AMS that is Certified for Microsoft Dynamics, with enterprise-level security, a built-in disaster recovery plan, and a 99.9 percent uptime guarantee. Headquartered in Colombia, Md., the company has been named to the Microsoft President’s Club multiple times, received the Microsoft Distinction in Marketing Award twice, is a Microsoft partner with a Gold Competency in CRM, and partners with technology leaders including CenturyLink, Cetrom, Melissa Data, PayPal, and ExactTarget. For more information, visit www.protechassociates.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
Citybizlist Partner News
- Adelberg, Rudow, Dorf & Hendler, LLC - A Conversation with Paul Meecham, President & CEO of the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra
- Rosenberg Martin Greenberg, LLP - Should Technology Reinvent the Classroom?
- Merritt Properties - Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors Signs Lease for Office Space at Merritt’s Timonium Center
- St. John Properties - Bill Holzman Promoted to VP, Retail Leasing for St. John Properties