Fifteen Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler Attorneys Selected For Maryland Super Lawyers 2013
Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler announced today that 15 of its attorneys are cited in the just-released 2013 Maryland Super Lawyers list, including four Shapiro Sher attorneys identified as “ Rising Stars” of the legal community.
The new issue of Maryland Super Lawyers magazine names the following Shapiro Sher attorneys in their respective practice areas:
• William E. Carlson – Business/Corporate
• Matthew A.S. Esworthy – General Litigation (“Rising Star”)
• Scott W. Foley – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
• Richard M. Goldberg – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
• Ann Clary Gordon – Real Estate
• Eric R. Harlan – Business Litigation
• Renée Lane-Kunz – Employment & Labor Law (“Rising Star”)
• Robert B. Levin – Business Litigation
• John J. Lovejoy – General Litigation (“Rising Star”)
• William A. McComas – Information Technology
• Lonnie M. Ritzer – Real Estate
• Paul Mark Sandler – General Litigation (Included in state’s “Top 10” list)
• Ronald M. Shapiro – Entertainment & Sports
• Joel I. Sher – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights (“Top 100’)
• Daniel J. Zeller – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights (“Rising Star”)
Additionally, for the second year in a row, in 2012 Super Lawyers named Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler the “Top Mid-Sized Law Firm” in Maryland for business and transactions. William E. Carlson, President of the Firm, heads the business practice group.
Super Lawyers is a division of Thomson Reuters. It rates attorneys throughout the country using a proprietary combination of peer review, professional achievement tracking, and independent attorney research.
Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sander (www.shapirosher.com) is based in Baltimore, Maryland, with an additional office in Washington, DC. Founded in 1972, the firm is nationally known for its extensive experience in business law, litigation, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights.
Citybizlist Partner News
- Adelberg, Rudow, Dorf & Hendler, LLC - A Conversation with Paul Meecham, President & CEO of the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra
- Rosenberg Martin Greenberg, LLP - Should Technology Reinvent the Classroom?
- Merritt Properties - Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors Signs Lease for Office Space at Merritt’s Timonium Center
- St. John Properties - Bill Holzman Promoted to VP, Retail Leasing for St. John Properties