Saul Ewing LLP Promotes Dan Skowronski and Chad Williams To Partnership
Saul Ewing LLP is pleased to announce that it has elected the following two attorneys to the firm’s partnership, effective January 1, 2013:
- Dan R. Skowronski, a member of Energy and Utilities Practice, resident in our Baltimore, MD office.
- Chad T. Williams, co-chair of the Venture Capital/Private Equity Practice and a member of the Business and Finance Practice, resident in our Wilmington, DE office.
“Although their practices are distinct, Dan and Chad are equally committed to their clients and sharing with them the wealth of experience they have developed in their respective fields,” said Managing Partner David S. Antzis. “Both have already made their mark at Saul Ewing and the firm looks forward to their continued success. We congratulate them on becoming members of the firm’s partnership.”
Saul Ewing LLP is a full service law firm with 240 lawyers in 11 offices in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Delaware, New York and the District of Columbia. The firm serves businesses throughout the United States and internationally, including recognizable names in corporate America, exciting start-ups and an array of closely held and privately held companies, as well as nonprofits, governmental and educational entities. Visit www.saul.com for more information.
Citybizlist Partner News
- Adelberg, Rudow, Dorf & Hendler, LLC - A Conversation with Pam Anthony, President, Restore Rehabilitation - Part I
- Rosenberg Martin Greenberg, LLP - A Conversation with Hillel Glazer, CEO of Entinex
- St. John Properties - St. John Properties Selects Charm City Concierge
- MacKenzie - MacKenzie Closes 7521 Pulaski Highway Industrial Sale