Eleven Niles Barton Attorneys Recognized by Maryland Super Lawyers 2013
Niles Barton is proud to announce that eleven of the firm's attorneys have been ranked by Maryland Super Lawyers® 2013, which highlights the state’s top attorneys in their field.
The firm’s attorneys who have been selected for inclusion in the 2013 edition of Maryland Super Lawyers include:
· Paul M. Finamore for Employment & Labor
· Matthew L. Kimball for Real Estate
· Michael H. Mannes for Real Estate
· Robert P. O'Brien for Transportation/Maritime
· Craig D. Roswell for Business Litigation
· Jeffrey A. Wothers for Insurance Coverage
Five attorneys were also named to the Rising Stars list, which is comprised of the state’s outstanding young lawyers. Congratulations to our 2013 Maryland Rising Stars:
· Kimberly H. Neal for Business Litigation
· M. David Stallings for Business Litigation
· Tracy L. Steedman for Construction Litigation
· Geneau M. Thames for Professional Liability: Defense
· Matthew J. Youssef for Business Litigation
Super Lawyers, a service of Thomson Reuters, is a national rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
About Niles, Barton & Wilmer
Niles, Barton & Wilmer, LLP is a full-service mid-Atlantic law firm providing quality legal services since 1838 when it was founded as the first partnership in Baltimore. Niles Barton represents corporations, financial institutions, insurance companies, municipalities, sureties, contractors, developers, design professionals, nonprofits, and other professional organizations in the following areas of law: corporate, intellectual property, mergers and acquisitions, employment, commercial real estate, estates and trusts, commercial litigation, professional liability, insurance, construction, surety, fidelity, maritime, complex civil litigation, and appeals. For more information: www.nilesbarton.com.
Citybizlist Partner News
- Adelberg, Rudow, Dorf & Hendler, LLC - A Conversation with Sonia Socha, Executive Director, SBLC - Part I
- Rosenberg Martin Greenberg, LLP - Dave Troy Got It Right On The GBTC
- St. John Properties - 2013 Recap: Leases More Than 1.2M Square Feet Of New Space
- MacKenzie - MacKenzie Closes 7521 Pulaski Highway Industrial Sale