COPT's Power Loft Facility in Manassas, VA Gets New Name, New Website
Corporate Office Properties Trust's (COPT) 233,000 square foot wholesale data center in Manassas, VA, COPT's sixth purpose-built data facility and part of its two million square foot portfolio of data center space, has changed its name and launched a new website.
COPT DC-6, formerly known as Power Loft @ Innovation, is a highly secure data center in Northern Virginia serving government and commercial clients.
The two-story, LEED Gold Certified building was built in 2010 and offers:
- Tier III+ design
- 100,000 SF raised floor data area, divisible in bays of 6,250 SF
- Flexibility to vary densities from 100 to 300 watts/SF
- Modular container-ready pads available
- Fiber and connectivity infrastructure
Information on the asset can be found at coptdata.com/facilities.html.
COPT acquired the asset for $115 million in the third quarter of 2010.
Prior to the acquisition, Power Loft LLC, founded by James F. Coakley, was the operating company providing development management, property management and leasing services to the data center. Coakley has rebranded his firm from Power Loft Services to the Hornbaker Group. Charles J. Fiala, Jr. and Frank W. Ziegler with COPT Government Services and Robert Walters and David Horowitz with Avison Young are also working to market the asset.
Citybizlist Partner News
- Adelberg, Rudow, Dorf & Hendler, LLC - A Conversation with Paul Meecham, President & CEO of the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra
- Rosenberg Martin Greenberg, LLP - Should Technology Reinvent the Classroom?
- Merritt Properties - Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors Signs Lease for Office Space at Merritt’s Timonium Center
- St. John Properties - Bill Holzman Promoted to VP, Retail Leasing for St. John Properties