Ten Shulman Rogers attorneys have been named to the 2018 Best Lawyers in America® list.
Recognized attorneys and their respective practice areas include:
- Jay M. Eisenberg – Trusts and Estates
- Morton A. Faller – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/ Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation - Bankruptcy; Mortgage Banking Foreclosure Law
- Hadrian N. Hatfield – Family Law
- Paul Huey-Burns – Litigation - Securities; Securities Regulation
- David M. Kochanski – Litigation - Real Estate; Real Estate Law
- Michael J. Lichtenstein – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/ Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Geoffrey S. Platnick – Family Law
- Lawrence A. Shulman – Real Estate Law
- Samuel M. Spiritos – Real Estate Law
- Scott M. Strickler – Family Law
Seven of the firm's attorneys have been recognized for the past 10 years or more. Attorneys named to The Best Lawyers in America are nominated through peer-review for their professional excellence in the legal industry.
In addition to the recent Best Lawyers listing, the firm and its attorneys are frequently acknowledged by respected publications including Super Lawyers Maryland, which recognizes the top five percent of practitioners in an area of law, Washingtonian Magazine, The Washington Post Magazine and Bethesda Magazine.
About Shulman Rogers
Shulman Rogers is one of the largest, most respected law firms in the Washington Metropolitan area. Founded in 1972, the firm and its highly skilled attorneys and staff are committed to client service, a relentless focus on problem solving and an underlying compassion for its clients and community. The firm has a full-service practice with experience ranging from corporate law to real estate, litigation, estate planning and family law. Additional information on Shulman Rogers' award-winning attorneys is available at ShulmanRogers.com.