Transactions include notable tenants PetSmart, Glory Days Grill, and Foot Locker
H&R Retail, a Washington, DC/Baltimore-based retail real estate brokerage firm,announced that it recently completed six retail lease transactions in Maryland. The leases include:
- PetSmart leased 18,000 square feet at Big Elk Mall, Elkton, Md. from The Cordish Companies. Geoffrey Mackler and Ray Schupp with H&R represented the tenant.
- Glory Days Grill leased 6,316 square feet at Nursery Landing, Linthicum Heights, Md. from Corporate Office Property Trust. Geoffrey Mackler and Scott Herman with H&R represented the landlord.
- Foot Locker leased 4,246 square feet at Woodmore Towne Center, Glenarden, Md. from Petrie Richardson Ventures. Larry Hoffman and Scott Yurow with H&R represented the tenant.
- World Cleaners leased 1,500 square feet at Sunrise Shopping Center, Oxon Hill, Md. from Sunrise Shopping Center, LLC. Brian Mitchell with H&R represented the landlord.
- Vaporfi leased 920 square feet at Southside Marketplace, Baltimore, Md. from Regency Centers. Geoffrey Mackler and Scott Herman with H&R represented the landlord.
- Weyira Olive & Vinegar Tasting leased 810 square feet at Longmeadow Shopping Center, Hagerstown, Md. from FB Hagerstown, LLC. Larry Hoffman, Scott Yurow, and Brian Mitchell with H&R represented the landlord.
About H&R Retail
H&R Retail, founded in 1983, is the largest retail-only brokerage firm in the Washington, D.C./Baltimore Metropolitan area, specializing in landlord and tenant representation as well as investment sales. With offices in Baltimore and Bethesda, Maryland, the firm exclusively represents 12.5 million square feet of retail space and 80 big box, specialty stores and restaurants. H&R Retail provides its clients with unparalleled market knowledge, exceptional service and aggressive and persistent support in negotiations.