Rose Financial Services© (RFS), the Premier U.S. Based Finance and Accounting Outsourcing Firm™, announces the release of RFSClarity, an innovative new app designed to be a helpful tool in processing financial transactions, while giving users access to critical financial information—whenever they need it.
This free app is available in both iTunes and Android stores, and provides instant access to the latest business, finance, accounting and tax information, key dates and updates. RFSClarity delivers push notifications of key U.S. Federal tax due dates and other finance, accounting and tax reminders, and features important information regarding the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCCA) and the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)—all in real time. In addition, users can access popular cloud-based accounting software within the app, including NetSuite, QuickBooks, Efaact, Deltek and Unanet.
RFSClarity also features the following tools:
· Receipt Manager: Allows users to easily manage receipts by taking pictures of each receipt, categorizing them and saving them for instant access to review and export.
· Income Tracker: Allows users to manage multiple income sources that are difficult to track—empowering users to monitor incomes and expenditures all in one place.
· GPS Mileage Tracker: Allows users to instantly and automatically keep track of business miles that can be exported for mileage claims.
In addition, RFSClarity provides helpful financial calculators that:
· Calculate how changes in your company’s costs will improve your net income.
· Find the currency conversion rates and prices of precious metals anytime.
· Calculate loan payments, including total interest and total cost to repay.
· Calculate your mortgage payment and monthly interest costs.
· Calculate how much your savings will be worth in the future.
· Convert between APR and Nominal interest rates.
While RFSClarity provides all users with the features described, RFS clients receive even more from this innovative app, including: access to RFSWorkflow to process and approve accounting transactions and view financial information, contact information for RFS team members and the ability to file a support request. The app also integrates Receipt Manager and RFSExpense. For example, clients can email receipts to RFSExpense, after which RFS will incorporate them into their accounting records. As always, the RFS team is on hand to support each business’ finance, accounting, tax and GovCon/DCAA needs with professional guidance.
“As a proactive and forward-thinking firm, RFS strives to stay connected to our clients and prospective clients in a modern, time-efficient way,” said Ted Rose, CEO of RFS. “As we receive feedback on RFSClarity, we will continue to add new features and functionality.”
About Rose Financial Services
Rose Financial Services is the Premier U. S. Based Finance and Accounting Outsourcing Firm™ serving clients worldwide through our shared service center in Rockville, Maryland. RFS is focused on helping clients succeed in their own missions by improving their financial performance through Financial Clarity. RFS ensures clients have a cost-effective and scalable financial infrastructure that provides meaningful financial information and guidance that is timely and accurate while minimizing compliance related risks. Learn more about RFS at www.RoseFinancial.com.