Hear From Top Experts and Leaders
Business owners who operate in the government contracting arena are presented with many challenges that are not present in the commercial world. To help these business leaders continue to grow and advance in this space KatzAbosch, a leading regional CPA and Business Consulting firm, is holding its first annual Government Contracting Symposium. This free, educational seminar will be held on Thursday, November 10th at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve (7795 Arundel Mills Boulevard, Hanover, MD 21076).
This seminar was designed to help business leaders overcome the challenging issues in government contracting. The one‐day educational program will address critical issues around: trends occurring in the industry, creating marketplace diversification, growing your business through teaming arrangements and the new GSA reporting requirements.
Attendees will here from top government contracting experts and CEOs in panels and as key notes. They are as follows:
- Maryland Department of Commerce, Ken McCreedy, Director of Cybersecurity and Aerospace Business and Economic Development
- PNC Bank, Dan Larkin, Operations VP‐Senior Expert, former NCFTA Director and FBI, Unit Chief
- Exelon, Spencer Wilcox, CISSP, CPP, Director of Security Strategy, Risk & Assurance
- Whiteford Taylor Preston, Keith Moulsdale, Partner, Co‐chair of Cyber Security, Information Management &
- ARGO Systems, Mark Powell, CEO
- Optio Labs, Gregg Smith, CEO
- Sotera Defense Solutions, Deb Alderson, President & CEO
- EZGovOpps, James Bratten, President and CEO
- Congressman C.A. Dutch Ruppersberger
“The Government Contracting Symposium is a great opportunity for business owners and leaders of our community to learn how to continue to enhance their companies in this complex business environment and obtain insight on what to expect for the upcoming year,” said Terry Grant, CPA, CCIFP, CCA, a Shareholder with KatzAbosch and Chair of the Government Contracting Services Group.
To view the full agenda for the day and to register for this event, please visit http://bit.ly/2dFSwCa
KatzAbosch will be hosting the event with the support of the following sponsors:
Founded in 1969, KatzAbosch is one of the largest CPA and business consulting services in the Mid‐Atlantic region. As a Maryland accounting firm, our mission is to provide the highest quality accounting, tax, financial and management consulting services to our regional clients. We understand the needs and challenges of our clients and we have made it our obligation to create, grow and protect asset value. KatzAbosch is consistently named a Best Accounting Firm to Work For in Accounting Today and has been named a Top 200 Accounting Firms in the Nation by Inside Public Accounting for 2014 and 2016. Our firm is also ranked among the Top 15 Largest Accounting Firms in the Baltimore Area by the Baltimore Business Journal and a Top Workplace in 2014 by The Baltimore Sun.