Edmund S. Kindelan
CohnReznick LLP, one of the leading accounting, tax, and advisory firms in the United States, has announced several leadership appointments effective immediately.
The following partners have been promoted to lead the Firm’s New England and West Regions, respectively:
· Edmund Kindelan, CPA, is now Regional Managing Partner (RMP) – New England, which includes CohnReznick’s offices throughout Connecticut and Massachusetts. He continues in his previous role as Office Managing Partner of the Hartford office. Ed assumes the RMP position from Frank Longobardi who is now serving as CohnReznick’s Chief Executive Officer.
· Scott Sachs, CPA, is now Regional Managing Partner – West, which includes the Firm’s California offices in Los Angeles, Woodland Hills, Sacramento, and San Diego. He continues in his previous role as Office Managing Partner of the Los Angeles offices. Scott assumes the RMP position from Thomas Fassett who has been appointed to a national role in strategic growth.
In addition, the following partners have been promoted to leadership roles for the Firm’s Atlanta, Stamford, New York, and Roseland offices, respectively:
· Wendy Langlais-Tillery, CPA, is now Office Managing Partner – Atlanta.
· Jeff Rossi, CPA, CFE, is now Office Managing Partner – Stamford, CT.
· Steve Schinella, CPA, is now Co-Office Managing Partner– Roseland, NJ along with Phil Mandel, CPA, Regional Managing Partner – New York/New Jersey. Steve will also continue in his role as Audit Practice Leader for the office.
· Alan Wolfson, CPA, is now Office Managing Partner – New York, the home of the Firm’s headquarters. Alan will continue in his current role as Manufacturing and Wholesale Distribution Industry Practice Leader.
“Each of these individuals are dynamic leaders who embody an unwavering commitment to the Firm, and most importantly, to our people and our clients,” said Frank Longobardi, Chief Executive Officer, CohnReznick. “I look forward to the contributions they will make to the growth of these regions.”
With a focus on strategic growth, CohnReznick has also announced the following promotions:
· Thomas Fassett, CPA, partner, who previously served as RMP – West Region, is now National Practice and Growth Director, leading strategy and deployment of the Firm’s national practices.
· Charles G. Ludmer, principal, who has been serving as the Firm’s Chief Marketing Officer, now has an expanded role as Chief Marketing and Practice Development Officer. As part of this effort, John Turgeon, partner, now has added responsibility for the Firm’s affiliated companies.
· Steven Mayer, CPA, partner, who previously served as Office Managing Partner of the Firm’s New York office, is taking on a new role as Managing Partner – Strategic Growth, New York / New Jersey Region in which he will work with all five offices in the region to help them achieve their client expansion and business development goals.
“I’m confident in Tom, Chuck, John, and Steve’s abilities to help drive CohnReznick’s growth via both our industry specialization and advisory practice,” said Frank. “I’m excited about what the future holds for this Firm.”
CohnReznick LLP is one of the top accounting, tax, and advisory firms in the United States, combining the resources and technical expertise of a national firm with the hands-on, entrepreneurial approach that today's dynamic business environment demands. Headquartered in New York, NY, and with offices nationwide, CohnReznick serves a large number of diverse industries and offers specialized services for middle market and Fortune 1000 companies, private equity and financial services firms, government contractors, government agencies, and not-for-profit organizations. The Firm, with origins dating back to 1919, has more than 2,700 employees including nearly 300 partners and is a member of Nexia International, a global network of independent accountancy, tax, and business advisors. For more information, visit www.cohnreznick.com.